FARMVILLE!


LED Scroller Generator
LET'S PLAY FARMVILLE NOW!!! THANKS.. (ZHARFAN)


NO!!!UWWAAA!!!!
This Time I Failed In The Examination....I'm Shocked When I Heard
My Mathematics Was Failed..Its 46%...
But There are a lot of them were failed too!
the Lowest mark is 37%..its My Friend Afif...

____________________________________________________________________

<<<<Failed Again<<<

______________________________________________

I want to try to got the first place or 10 - 1...
no matter what happening i want to sleep late in the midnight...
but i just want to study at night only..morning,afternoon and evening i will not study at all..
In the morning i ate my breakfast n watching television..
in the afternoon i will play computer till late afternoon..
n in the evening i'll slept...
at night i study!!!and sleep at 1.00 o'clock..
____________________________________________________________________
Written by,
(M.Zharfan B.M.Nasir)
____________________________________________________________________

date Monday, May 31, 2010

0 comments to “NO!!MY EXAMINATION RESULT!!”

Leave a Reply: